Although every effort is made to ensure we describe and recommend the correct parts with the information provided, please thoroughly check their compatibility with your vessel prior to fitment. No Refunds or Exchanges will be accepted after the item has been attempted to be/fitted and if any damaged to the item is found on its return. All Items will need to be inspected by our warranty department before any Returns, Exchange or Refunds are issued. All special order parts (parts not carried in stock) will not be available for Return, Credit or Refund.
· We accept returns within 14 days of purchase.
· Please contact us prior to returning your product(s) so we can assist you with any returns you need to make.
· Products that are not faulty or buyer changes mind will only be accepted if the following is adhered to;
- Buyer must contact us “Wilkos Marine” to gain a return authority prior to returning product.
- Product will only be accepted if in original packaging, not used or damaged.
- They will be inspected upon return.
- Refunds will be issued if all requirements are met.
· Buyer will pay for any additional postage required to get the product sent back and/or exchanged.
· A 10% restocking fee will be charged to buyer on all returns.
· We do not accept responsibility for any damage to items caused by postage deliveries. If insurance was purchased a claim can be made by you with the postal outlet who item was delivered through.
· All items that come with manufacturer’s warranty will be covered as per the specifics of the individual warranty.
· Any warranty claims need to be approved by Wilkos Marine before returning item(s).
· Buyer is responsible for any postage cost incurred with warranty claims